It’s been a while since I’ve made major updates to this site. I picked this site’s current template years ago, and it’s served me well. However, I opened the site on my mobile phone the other day and Chrome on my Android device popped up a notice offering to display the site in a mobile friendly way for me.

Um, huh? I thought the template I was using was mobile friendly. Nope, not so much.

Anyway, so I’ve decided to update the template to something more…flexible. I’ve picked one, and thrown it up here, but I may change it, and I definitely have some cleaning up to do to make it look better. So, in the meantime, you’ll be able to view the content more easily on any device and over time you’ll see it tightened up and well suited for any browser. Please be patient with me.

I’d been having an issue with page navigation, but a template switch made that problem go away. Bonus.

When I first started this site, I used an existing Joomla! plugin to manage formatting my code listings. That plugin wasn’t updated over the years, and I’ve not yet selected a replacement. One of the things I’m going to be doing as I update this site is fixing that and pulling out all the old code formatting stuff. As I do this, code listings may be kinda ugly. I’m sorry, but I’ll fix this as soon as I can.

Overall Rating (0)

0 out of 5 stars

Post comment as a guest

Attachments

Location

Share:
Rate this article :
0
  • No comments found